Homebrew does nes remix have the full games in it

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much this. I mean some of these games are more than 30 years old. Would it kill Nintendo's business that hard to allow players to play the full game?
Considering they sell 20+ year old game for $5+, they probably don't find collections as profitable. Since they started doing the VC shit, they've been selling less and less game collections/compilations.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering they sell 20+ year old game for $5+, they probably don't find collections as profitable. Since they started doing the VC shit, they've been selling less and less game collections/compilations.
Honestly, last summer was the first time I gotten a 3DS, and I only got it, because it was free. It was the first time I even opened the eshop, and those prices for roms kinda made me laugh. I'm assuming we'll never see Super Mario All Stars come to the 3DS eshop? If they lowered the prices to like a dollar or two for the 20+ year old roms, I'd support them and buy them.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, last summer was the first time I gotten a 3DS, and I only got it, because it was free. It was the first time I even opened the eshop, and those prices for roms kinda made me laugh. I'm assuming we'll never see Super Mario All Stars come to the 3DS eshop? If they lowered the prices to like a dollar or two for the 20+ year old roms, I'd support them and buy them.
Yeah, if they were a dollar each, sure, I'd drop a few bucks for some convenience and accuracy over current emulators. Maybe even $2 a game if they actually polished them up and gave options typical of emulators. At their current price, though, I think I'll keep my eye on RetroArch, blargSnes, and GameYob instead. I already own all those games in their physical form, I don't want to spend all that money (which would easily add up to over $50) just for some convenience, especially when I've already bought equipment for dumping the original cartridges.

It sounds like ripping the ROMs from NES Remix, SSBB, and whatever else has ROMs embedded in them would be a convenient way to have some legal ROMs, for those that are concerned about that and don't have a way to dump their cartridges/don't have the cartridges.

Last edited by TecXero,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all