Gaming Does Luigi's Balloon World make buying Super Mario Odessey worth it?

Does Luigi's Balloon World make buying Super Mario Odessey worth it?

• Total voters

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You mean is it worth it to buy it legally and support Nintendo when you already played most of it for free?

Probably not, it's a fun side game when people didn't glitch themselves into walls and shit, but it's not that great.

That said if you liked the whole rest of the game, you should go ahead and buy it anyways

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say if you're enjoying the game you should buy it... But no, absolutely not. It's a stupid extra way to make like 2 coins when you can just have more fun running around collecting them.

MichaelShawJr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't even started the game yet, thats why I am asking though because I don't want to beat it on Emunand and then have to beat it again on Sysnand, if I'm going to want to play balloon world I am not going to want to beat it twice. Trust me guys, on my clean Sysnand I purchase all the games I want to play online so they still make a pretty penny off me

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah it's not really worth it expect if you're one of those players who wanna finish games at 100% just check the gameplay on twitch or YouTube and see if it's something you Wanna play

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't even started the game yet, thats why I am asking though because I don't want to beat it on Emunand and then have to beat it again on Sysnand, if I'm going to want to play balloon world I am not going to want to beat it twice. Trust me guys, on my clean Sysnand I purchase all the games I want to play online so they still make a pretty penny off me
Worst case scenario, play with emunand, then use cheats or a downloaded save file to get access to the balloon DLC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, why