Does linking between the DS and Wii work yet?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by spectral, Mar 17, 2008.

Mar 17, 2008
  1. spectral
    OP

spectral Newbie

I've had an R4 for quite a while now but only very recently got a modded Wii(Argon). When Pokemon Diamond/Pearl were released I remember seeing that the feature to link to Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii didn't work when using the rom on an R4. Has a way been found to do this yet? If not, what is the best cart that does support it and where is the best place to buy from? Preferably somewhere that wont have added fees when imported to the UK.

2. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    No. The only flash card that works I hear is the Cyclo Evolution which has to be a certain region Pokemon Battle Revolution to Pokemon. The R4 Team was saying they were going to fix it though it might not happen.

3. spectral
    OP

spectral Newbie

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just start again on Pokemon playing on the real cart.

4. striderx

Member striderx GBAtemp Regular

United States
  5. Doggy124

Member Doggy124 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    I think G6 Real also work but not M3real.

6. RaiDesu

Member RaiDesu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It's an issue with the hardware. On CycloDS, they can rewrite the hardware code whenever they want, but they cannot do so on the R4.

7. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    Save games created on most flash carts can usually be moved to the retail cart, they'll then work if not hacked too much (Battle Revolution ignores such Pokemon and makes them harmlessly appear as bad eggs).