Gaming Does kid icarus uprising have dual audio?

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
what, suddenly every other game has to?

people, really. it's good if it will have it, but try not to expect it out of every game.
DoAD has it and alot of other games on alot of other consoles had it but I used a 3DS game as an example since KIU is for the 3DS.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I hope it does, I mean DoAD has dual audio so by logic KIU should be able to have it as well but knowing these so called translation or should I rather say localization companies it probably won't have it.
DoAD wasn't as big/conversation heavy as I suspect Kid Icarus to be. It'd take a lot more space for the audio files/subtitles, possibly space they don't have (depending on the game size).

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it does, I mean DoAD has dual audio so by logic KIU should be able to have it as well but knowing these so called translation or should I rather say localization companies it probably won't have it.
DoAD wasn't as big/conversation heavy as I suspect Kid Icarus to be. It'd take a lot more space for the audio files/subtitles, possibly space they don't have (depending on the game size).
Isn't the max cart size 4GB?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Your point? How do you know the game isn't 3.9GB?

Reactions: TripleSMoon

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
add RE:Revelations to that. but aside from those titles, i don't think every game has to have it, unless those games have in-depth narratives that are fully voiced. otherwise, it's not worth the effort to dual voice grunts and minor skits and a few lines of dialogue here and there (although technically they'd be easier to do dual-audio on).

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
My point is that it'll be nice to have the option or choice or whatever you want to call it.

BlazeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Who wants to listen to the horrible american voices when the original was good enough.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Who wants to listen to the horrible american voices when the original was good enough.
People who don't like Japanese audio? The majority of people would rather have crappy English audio they can understand than Japanese audio they can't. That also has nothing to do with the post you quoted as well.

To Just Another Gamer, it depends on so many factors, most of which we just don't have. So really this argument is pointless and based on speculation only.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
~snip~
To Just Another Gamer, it depends on so many factors, most of which we just don't have. So really this argument is pointless and based on speculation only.
True but it would be nice to have some confirmation, i'll e-mail nintendo and see what they're response is.

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True but it would be nice to have some confirmation, i'll e-mail nintendo and see what they're response is.
NoA's response a couple months ago to my email:

"Thank you for contacting us. I can understand why you would like a Japanese voice track option for the upcoming Kid Icarus: Uprising game. Currently, we don't have any info indicating that this option will be included with this game. Since this is important to you, I want to assure you that your comments will be passed along to the appropriate departments here within Nintendo so they know what our fans are saying and if any changes need to be made with this upcoming game release. "

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

"Thank you for contacting us. I can understand why you would like a Japanese voice track option for the upcoming Kid Icarus: Uprising game. Currently, we don't have any info indicating that this option will be included with this game. Since this is important to you, I want to assure you that your comments will be passed along to the appropriate departments here within Nintendo so they know what our fans are saying and if any changes need to be made with this upcoming game release. "
So basically "We don't know, and we don't care."

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Well, I won't even consider getting this game if it doesn't have the option... too spoiled by undubs these days... and I definitely couldn't stand English VA on top of the stylus controls...

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

So basically "We don't know, and we don't care."
Just the same old response from a big company.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Well, I won't even consider getting this game if it doesn't have the option... too spoiled by undubs these days... and I definitely couldn't stand English VA on top of the stylus controls...

So let me get this straight. You hate the controls, hate the voice acting and wont buy a game because it doesnt have a single feature nobody really gives a damn about? Buddy, save us all a lot of pointless arguing and just dont buy the game. Also you should get your prorities straight , if THIS is THAT big of a factor for you then just buy a JP 3DS and play the JP version.

Reactions: 4 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup