Hacking Does DSi DLC xfer to DSi XL or is it like the Wii?

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am considering getting a DSi XL but I have a DSi and I bought a bunch of DLC games with Wii points on my DSi and I want to know if it is possible to transfer your DSi DLC games to the DSi XL or is it like the Wii where DLC is only good for the console/unit it was downloaded on? I am not sure if anyone will be able to answer this but it doesn't hurt to ask, as I would really like to know as it will be the deciding factor on if I get the XL, because of how much DLC I have. Thank you in advance to those that help. Have a good one, Talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSi Ware can only be used on the console that download it. As of right now there's no way to fix this issue. My thoughts are that it could be a good long time before any action is seen on that front.

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was afraid of that, well I guess I won't be getting the DSi XL, at least for a while. Not until that is overcome, if ever. Either that or keep the DSi for my wife and get the DSi XL for me but that will be a tough sell to the wife. Ughhhh. Okay well thanks again for the quick reply, have a good one, later.

Elmoreas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: