Does DS Organize work on R4DS?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by gummy, Feb 9, 2007.

Feb 9, 2007

Does DS Organize work on R4DS? by gummy at 7:13 PM (792 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gummy
    OP

Newcomer gummy Newbie

United States
    I am planning to buy R4DS. I read on the review in this forum that DS Organize doesn't work on R4DS. Then, I read on other places that it does work. Can someone help me figure out if it works or not work? Please.... [​IMG]

2. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Seems to work fine, tested with DSOrgranize.nds patched with R4DS DLDI, runs perfectly fine, saves fine, connects to homebrew database etc that i noticed.

Edit--

yea the corruption problem was happening to me on Supercard lite using Kingston Taiwan perhaps thats what others using dso with r4 had. i'd agree with TrolleyDave about getting a good TF card.

3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Yep works fine for me on my R4, not had a single problem. Although there are people who's cards have become corrupted from running DSO. I think it's all down to using a good card.

4. gummy
    OP

Newcomer gummy Newbie

United States
    It is good to know that it will work cause I really would like to use DSOrganizer on my DS.

Woops! I just noticed I posted on the wrong section. This is the GBA session. Sorry.