Does DS Organize work on R4DS?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by gummy, Feb 9, 2007.

1. gummy
    OP

gummy Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2007
    United States
    I am planning to buy R4DS. I read on the review in this forum that DS Organize doesn't work on R4DS. Then, I read on other places that it does work. Can someone help me figure out if it works or not work? Please.... [​IMG]

2. Takrin

Takrin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2006
    United States
    Seems to work fine, tested with DSOrgranize.nds patched with R4DS DLDI, runs perfectly fine, saves fine, connects to homebrew database etc that i noticed.

Edit--

yea the corruption problem was happening to me on Supercard lite using Kingston Taiwan perhaps thats what others using dso with r4 had. i'd agree with TrolleyDave about getting a good TF card.

3. TrolleyDave

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    Yep works fine for me on my R4, not had a single problem. Although there are people who's cards have become corrupted from running DSO. I think it's all down to using a good card.

4. gummy
    OP

gummy Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2007
    United States
    It is good to know that it will work cause I really would like to use DSOrganizer on my DS.

Woops! I just noticed I posted on the wrong section. This is the GBA session. Sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice