Hacking Does DS"i" roms work on acekard 2i on a dsi

duboisbrian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
basically i have a ds lite but i sell the card and one of the game i notices hair salon is a dsi rom not a ds rom

meaning there a special dsi games

i tried to play on my ds but it says its made for a dsi

will these work on a dsi, acekard 2i, akio 1.8

if so do i make the extension of the rom .nds or .dsi

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If a game has DSi features but can work on a DS then when you launch it from a flashcard it will disable the DSi enhanced features. (I.E no Poster feature in Assasin's Creed II, no Picture-to-Facepic feature in RPGMakerDS, No Video Livecaster feature in Pokemon Black & White.)

This does suck though as I wanted to play Photo Showdown. Guess not enough people care about hacking the DSi.
frown.gif

duboisbrian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so how would i know if a dsi game is going to work?

and what do you mean dsi enhanced is that different form a dsi game?

so dsi enhanced games work they just disable the enhancement but dsi games dont work?

also will the dsi enhanced games work on a dsi ?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
duboisbrian said:
so how would i know if a dsi game is going to work?

and what do you mean dsi enhanced is that different form a dsi game?

so dsi enhanced games work they just disable the enhancement but dsi games dont work?

also will the dsi enhanced games work on a dsi ?

dsi enhanced games are ds games with enhanced features(also known as extra features) for dsi user
a dsi games is made for the dsi only, because you need the dsi features to play the game

johndude77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't kill me for bumping, but have flash carts been able to run off of dsi mode yet?

I heard about this game being released (http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/10/21/hands-on-preview-system-flaw-dsi/) and apparently it's a dsi only game which is suppose to make it somewhat easier to get the dsi unlocked.

Seeing as the answer is probably no, would flash carts running off of mode be a big event where threads will be made? and will you have to buy a whole new flashcart, or will an akaio update work?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
johndude77 said:
Don't kill me for bumping, but have flash carts been able to run off of dsi mode yet?

I heard about this game being released (http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/10/21/hands-on-preview-system-flaw-dsi/) and apparently it's a dsi only game which is suppose to make it somewhat easier to get the dsi unlocked.

Seeing as the answer is probably no, would flash carts running off of mode be a big event where threads will be made? and will you have to buy a whole new flashcart, or will an akaio update work?
No, no and no!

Seriously, did you even understand the thread.

johndude77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thread got off topic to this discussion so rather then cluttering up the forum with tons of stupid threads, why not continue the talk. But if it's such a problem, a mod can feel free to delete the posts and close this thread or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz