Hacking Does cyclods support m3lite perfect?

bbangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if the cyclods support m3lite perfect? i want to be 100% sure about it because my passcard died on me and i'm planning to get a cyclods. thanks for your help.

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing to "support" with any Slot-2 card. It doesn't matter what kind you have. A Passme function is a Passme function, and CycloDS has it.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's nothing to "support" with any Slot-2 card. It doesn't matter what kind you have. A Passme function is a Passme function, and CycloDS has it.
Not so, there are many passcard solutions that did not work at all with M3 cards, I know all iterations of my own passme like code will not work with M3 at all. It's worth finding out if one want's to discard a passcard and move on to a better DS slot solution.

I have to ask though, there is also the option of flashme to replace a passcard and not need to worry whether cyclco will be compatible... have you considered that option too bbangel? I have my old and new/lite DS's both flashed atm and happily don't care about passcards
wink.gif

bbangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea...buh i heard that if ur not careful, you can end up bricking your ds
just to be safe, i rather get a cyclods
buh b4 i buy a cyclods, i wanna know if the built in passcard function will work with a m3lite perfect
im plannin to use both cyclo and m3lite for the opera browser
happy.gif

Ikonz101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS supports the 3 in 1 Expansion made by EZ using Rupolphs 3 in 1 Expansion Tool... Works perfectly with the Opera Browser plus its only $20...

Ikonz101

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv