Does cyclods support m3lite perfect?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by bbangel, Oct 21, 2007.

1. bbangel
    OP

bbangel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2007
    United States
    does anyone know if the cyclods support m3lite perfect? i want to be 100% sure about it because my passcard died on me and i'm planning to get a cyclods. thanks for your help.

2. Lurick

Lurick Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2007
    United States
    There's nothing to "support" with any Slot-2 card. It doesn't matter what kind you have. A Passme function is a Passme function, and CycloDS has it.

3. cory1492

cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2005
    Canada
    Home, WhereElse?
    Not so, there are many passcard solutions that did not work at all with M3 cards, I know all iterations of my own passme like code will not work with M3 at all. It's worth finding out if one want's to discard a passcard and move on to a better DS slot solution.

I have to ask though, there is also the option of flashme to replace a passcard and not need to worry whether cyclco will be compatible... have you considered that option too bbangel? I have my old and new/lite DS's both flashed atm and happily don't care about passcards [​IMG]

4. bbangel
    OP

bbangel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2007
    United States
    yea...buh i heard that if ur not careful, you can end up bricking your ds
    just to be safe, i rather get a cyclods
    buh b4 i buy a cyclods, i wanna know if the built in passcard function will work with a m3lite perfect
    im plannin to use both cyclo and m3lite for the opera browser [​IMG]

5. Ikonz101

Ikonz101 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2007
    United States
    CycloDS supports the 3 in 1 Expansion made by EZ using Rupolphs 3 in 1 Expansion Tool... Works perfectly with the Opera Browser plus its only $20...

Ikonz101