Hacking Does [censored] sell legit Acekard 2i?

leslieliang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know if "nds card sale" sell legit Acekard 2i. Has anyone had any experience with them? This store has one of the lowest price on the Acekard 2i, but is not on Acekard's official list of distributors. Also, this is one of the only sites that doesn't require PayPal.

Also, what other stores do you guys recommend that doesn't require PayPal?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Many flash cart sites never bother to update their reseller listings after they become well-known because sites come and go every so often (and sometimes change names to).

However we're a bit mistrustful of that site here, after they were hijacking old user accounts to spam the forums (thus that site being censored while others aren't).

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
LiangJai said:
Illinois, USA. I'm in no rush to get it. I just want to get a cheap, legit AK2i.

Realhotstuff.com, like ShadowSoldier said. Got my AceKard in 5 days, free shipping option. Like In Illinois as well.
happy.gif

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
ShadowSoldier said:
What site?

Also, realhotstuff.com is good.
RealHotStuff is AWESOME if you like being lied to and sold fakes.

Still hate RHS, Twiztidinz? Good ol' Trollin'.

But really though, if you don't trust RHS, use 0shippingzone.com.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
twiztidsinz said:
ShadowSoldier said:
What site?

Don't hate them, to hate them I'd have to care.
I just find it idiotic that people can still recommend them as a 'good' shop after lying so much.

And how is bringing up that they lied to customers and knowingly sold fake cards as real cards "trollin'", please... explain.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
Schlupi said:
twiztidsinz said:
ShadowSoldier said:
What site?

Don't hate them, to hate them I'd have to care.
I just find it idiotic that people can still recommend them as a 'good' shop after lying so much.

And how is bringing up that they lied to customers and knowingly sold fake cards as real cards "trollin'", please... explain.

But they've also given out legit cards for the majority of orders and a lot of reviews recommend them... Just because you've had one bad experience, doesn't mean they're fake or whatever.

My friend bought an Acekard 2i from ShopTemp didn't work in his XL or DSL, and he also ordered the tri-wing screwdriver from them, the screwdriver was wrong, and when he contacted them, they never replied back to him, that mean ShopTemp is fake as well?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
But they've also given out legit cards for the majority of orders and a lot of reviews recommend them... Just because you've had one bad experience, doesn't mean they're fake or whatever.Never bought from them.
I read up on the places I buy from before making a purchase.

ShadowSoldier said:
My friend bought an Acekard 2i from ShopTemp didn't work in his XL or DSL,AceKards are known for contact issues especially on DSi XLs, not a shoptemp problem.
AS for the DSlite, possibly still a contact issue? You kind of don't really explain what was wrong.

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Dec 6 2010, 10:54 PM)
and he also ordered the tri-wing screwdriver from them, the screwdriver was wrong, and when he contacted them, they never replied back to him, that mean ShopTemp is fake as well?
Wrong in what way?
You're amount of details are overwhelming.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...So you're claiming that RealHotStuff is a crap website, when you have no personal experience from them yourself?

QUOTE said:
AceKards are known for contact issues especially on DSi XLs, not a shoptemp problem.
AS for the DSlite, possibly still a contact issue? You kind of don't really explain what was wrong.

Easy, it didn't work at all. First it didn't work in the XL. We both got ours the same day. Mine worked just fine, and we also got XL's the same day. So he tried the paper trick, still nothing. So he put it in the DS lite, still nothing, it simply didn't show up. And yes, the MicroSD was in it. I set up his card the exact same way as mine.

QUOTEWrong in what way?
You're amount of details are overwhelming.

Wrong. It didn't work for the screws of his DS or Wii. It was simply the wrong screwdriver. He contacted them a couple of times, but they never replied back.

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I really do not want to keep this argument up. It happens every time twiztidsinz and RHS are in the same topic. No point, ShadowSoldier... we are fighting for a lost cause.

Point being, like I said in original post, if the TC or anyone else won't trust RHS, they can use 0shippingzone.com also a good choice.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Although I've never used RHS myself, it certainly seems to be the popular choice for american customers.
It costs slightly more, but the extra cost is worth it because they ship from within the US, making for speedy deliveries.

Before Shoptemp I ordered from www.gamekool.com, they had some good shipping and also some good prices, I'd say gamekool is a good choice for anyone out of america.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Although I've never used RHS myself, it certainly seems to be the popular choice for american customers.
It costs slightly more, but the extra cost is worth it because they ship from within the US, making for speedy deliveries.

Before Shoptemp I ordered from www.gamekool.com, they had some good shipping and also some good prices, I'd say gamekool is a good choice for anyone out of america.
I was planning on buying something from GameKool, but know that you say that, I might just look for another website. What are some good websites that I can buy an R4i Gold that is compatible with Woood R4 firmware? 0shippingzone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded