Does anyone think that there should be a WWE game on the Switch?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by MarioSonicU, Apr 11, 2017.

1. MarioSonicU
    OP

MarioSonicU Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2016
    Canada
    I feel as if though that there was a big missed opportunity on the Wii U when there were no WWE games on it when 2K took over from THQ. Should they consider a WWE game on Switch? The last Nintendo WWE game was a Wii version/port of WWE '13, THQ's last WWE game before they went bankrupt. You see, Nintendo consoles and Wrestling games, they go hand in hand. From Acclaim's NES WrestleMania game, the Super NES port of WrestleMania: The Arcade Game, and WWF War Zone and Attitude, to THQ's Day of Reckoning games, WrestleMania X8 and XIX, and the amazing N64 AKI titles WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy, I feel that Nintendo consoles are a bit more fun with good ol' wrasslin' games. That's why I think 2K should make a WWE game for Switch.

2. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    Day of Reckoning 2 was fun. I miss the old wwe.

3. Wiisel

Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 4, 2008
    I have fond memories of WWF superstars in the arcade but that all came to an end once the capcom and snk fighters came along then wrestling games just seemed lacking.

4. Risingdawn

Risingdawn GBAtemp Pickle

May 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
    WWF ROYAL RUMBLE.
    Hulk, Ultimate Warrior, British Buldog, Sergeant Slaughter, Macho Man Randy Savage and Undertaker. That's my whole entire knowledge of American wrestling folks, it started and ended there. Oh and you could hit people with chairs, apparently.

5. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    If you see what those games are like in an online environment, then you will not want anything to do with wwe 2k games.

Last edited by cvskid, Apr 11, 2017
  6. RaMon90

RaMon90 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 3, 2013
    Italy
    No wrestling videogame beats smackdown here comes the pain.

cvskid likes this.
  7. MarioSonicU
    OP

MarioSonicU Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2016
    Canada
    The online environment does not matter to me. If a WWE game comes to Switch, it could be a traditional wrestling game, or an arcade-fighting style game like WrestleMania or (oh my lord) In Your House.

cvskid likes this.