Hacking Does anyone think 3.51 will ever get another ecfw?

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i says, 'm hoping that there'll be another one since I ust realized that I might've just screwed myself out of being able to play monstre hunter finally withut worrying about weird controls.

I've been looking back and thre seems to be plenty out here for even 3.50, and 3.51 has vbhl.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am seeing that the only thing for right now is
VHBL for 3.51 . Basically only runs certain PSP Emulators. Requires from what I read, a PSP Demo
There is the PSM Dev App that is being talked about which requires having a Developer Licence and the PSM Dev App on the Vita which no one can do anymore

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, next Question: How do I set up VHBL on 3.51? I have the Demo, I downloaded the Files onto my Computer, just need to figure out how to get it running. New to VHBL. Been using TN-V11 before. But since Sony Patched that method, only way I see still available, is VHBL which apparently still works on 3.51.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well part of it too was playing translated games that never made it over here, as I personally am not loving my psp's screen very much and most games look better on the vita even though they're just doing billinear filtering of the final output image. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and ppsspp will be ported over. As all it needs is the ability to do have a jit, some ram, and a decent cpu. If it can run on garbage android phones the vita should have no issues really.

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
but remember that the vita has only 512MB of ram , is it really enough to run ppsspp ? i mean my phone has 1GB of ram but the game was very slow that it almost crashed ...

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but remember that the vita has only 512MB of ram , is it really enough to run ppsspp ? i mean my phone has 1GB of ram but the game was very slow that it almost crashed ...
The phone is running android and android itself hogs quite a bit of ram all to itself. Plus the psv has the whole psp soc in itself. Also it's not 512mbof ram, it's 512mb of main ram and 128mb of vram. And the wii wasn't even possible because of ram limitations.

Plus you have to remember the game is _only_ rendering at 2x psp resolution and it has plenty of gpu horse power.

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
well i don't know , but considering that they are only able to run the Rejuvenate hack for now , there is still a long way to be able to run the ppsspp because its considered a "homebrew" ....that's what i personally think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi