Does anyone sell the DSTT with all the Rumble and GBA expansions packe

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by MrRochie, Jul 11, 2008.

1. MrRochie
    OP

Member MrRochie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG] Greets DuDes and DuDettes I was reading the GBAtemp review of the DSTT which was done back in Dec of 2007. I was considering purchasing but were not able to find anyone who sells it with all the addons?? Rumble pack and GBA ram pack etc.... It looks like it should all come in the box with the DSTT...... Anyone know if this has been discontinued? or where I can purchase the full kit Thanks

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    as i have seen , they have discontinued manufacturing the GBA ram pack as it is the Ewin 2in1 Expansion Pack so instead they want you to buy that i guess .

this site sells the DSTT with both expansion packs but i think it's best if you buy from a trusted site even thought it doesn't come with every expansion pack
    http://www.ebuyrealm.com/

so far all i have seen are DSTTs with rumble packs , no GBA Expansion packs

so yea , if i were you i would just buy a flashcart then get the " EZ III 3in1 expansion pack " you can play GBA Games, use it as a ram to use the Nintendo DS Browser and Make your DS Rumble !

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

DealExtreme do them with the rumble pack for $35.89

but cant find any with the gba/rampack [​IMG]

.... the ez 3 in 1 is cheap enough and does rumble/gba/rampack in one card and anyhow it would prob work out the same buying a DSTT + 3 in 1 as it would of to buy a DSTT + RUMBLE + GBA/RAMPACK bundle [​IMG]

4. MrRochie
    OP

Member MrRochie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG] Thanks for all the suggestions, YOU guys are da junk. I will probably purchase both from Deal Extreme... I have been reading the posted reviews it seems there are a lot of peeps getting defective DSTT from them. However they seem to have the best prices and free shipping so I may risk it anyway.... Anyone suggest a better place to purchase cheap, cheap, cheap ?? [​IMG] Any more comments about the DSTT? I was also thinking about an R4 But it does not support SDHC which I really want the larger storage capability Gracious wacko:

5. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    ... we are da Junk [​IMG]

well here is another site selling the DSTT . pretty expensive though

http://www.gamersection.ca/product_info.ph...products_id=745
    Sells for $36.95 [​IMG]

or this site

http://www.leetmod.com/dstt-slot1-microsdh...lish-p-127.html
    Sells for $29.99 [​IMG]

i have heard great reviews from both so either will be great ! but for the ez flash 3-in-1 expansion slot , stay with the one in deal extreme and don't forget
    to pick the specific colour you want xD

The White EZ Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack $18.99
    The Black EZ Flash 3-in1 Expansion Pack $19.73 (more expensive for some reason ? )
    No Pink sorry xD

but one thing about the second one is that they don't specify what colour it is though ?