I'm making a graphing calculator app, but for some reason it's not loading in the Homebrew Launcher. It works fine if I open the .3dsx in Citra, and it also works fine if I run it as a CIA. But for some reason, if I try to open it from the Homebrew Launcher (ironhax), the 3DS just freezes with the top screen solid black, and the bottom screen solid dark red. I believe it has something to do with the TableLayout class, since if I don't use that class in my program the issue doesn't occur. Does anyone know what's wrong? https://github.com/flarn2006/graphcalc3ds Keep in mind I'm not being lazy and asking someone to debug my program for me. I'm just asking here in case it's a common issue people have run into before and would know how to fix. Thanks! EDIT: I believe I figured out what's wrong. I had only tried it with the Homebrew Launcher's NetLoader, but it would have worked fine if I ran it from the SD card like normal. Kind of strange, because the NetLoader works by copying it to the SD card, but maybe it has to be in a folder with an SMDH and everything. For those who don't know, the NetLoader is a very useful tool for developing homebrew. If you hit Y in the homebrew launcher menu, it'll give you a screen saying "NetLoader". You can then use a tool called "3dslink" (that runs on your PC) to directly upload a 3DSX file to your 3DS over Wi-Fi. It then immediately executes said file. It's extremely useful, that is if it works. So this is really only an issue when I'm developing the program, as it only means I can't use a really convenient means of testing code on my 3DS. When I actually distribute the 3DSX though, most people wouldn't try to run it using the NetLoader, so it'll still work.