Does anyone know where to get battery replacements

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by xcalibur, Sep 7, 2007.

1. xcalibur
    OP

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    ummm...
    the thing is, i dont really need the battery replacement
    i accidentally broke the cover for the battery during my case replacement from hell
    if anyone has a spare one they could send me that would be fine too

2. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    So the title should be "where to get replacement battery cover for a phat" and the answer is contact Nintendo [​IMG] Their American customer service site supplies them. So I reckon Nintendo Europe (who's website is too crap to have useful stuff like spare parts on it) will be happy to send you one too on request if you phone / email them.

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I scored a couple from http://www.watchbattery.co.uk/shop/Game_Batteries.shtml about a week ago. I only got them so I can leave my DS to idle on IRC/ use the internet (my internet speeds up 8 times when I use it with a commercial game at present) though and they are 3rd party (not tested them to destruction yet though).

4. xcalibur
    OP

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    @psyfira, would they send it to egypt at an affordable (shipping) price?
    i only recently got my flashcards so im low on cash

@fast6191, are they phat size and do they come with a cover?

to anyone else, if you have a spare ds case which is in good shape(preferably white) WITH a battery cover, PM me please
    i think we could work something out

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Sorry, I missed your reply. No case came with them, just the battery.

As far as I can tell they are 1:1 clones (I have been using them in my original style DS for a little while aka 4 charges), as I said I have not truly put them through their paces yet though.

6. xcalibur
    OP

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    dont need it anymore thanks.
    i just took my old bottom part and because the lid for the new case is somewhat larger, after a little forcing, it fits tighter than the way its meant
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice