Does anyone know where to download full length match videos of CoD4?

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
Hi,

I found FragMovies and so but I'm yet to find a full length match, preferably by CoD4's masters.

-tnx

google?
smileipb2.png

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Gamevee.

Oh wait, they shutdown. Try searching on Viddler or something, they usually have a load of videogame related things due to the lack of time limit.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Satangel said:
Just play against me, and you'll learn a lot
smile.gif

J/K, but I'm quite good actually.
Do you have XFire?

Tnx but I'm gonna play via 360 in like 10 days from now, I just want something for my urge to watch CoD4 multiplayer and perhaps learn things from it.

QUOTE(Law @ Aug 12 2009, 11:19 PM) Gamevee.

Oh wait, they shutdown. Try searching on Viddler or something, they usually have a load of videogame related things due to the lack of time limit.

There doesn't seem be stuff from CoD4 from it.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're watching people in CoD4 in hopes of learning something, give up now and come back to it when you have actually played and became decent.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
If you're watching people in CoD4 in hopes of learning something, give up now and come back to it when you have actually played and became decent.

^this. You need to become aware of the maps. b4 you can start trying to mimic stuff you see on video.

quick tip from me:
Hip fire any SMG weap when up close.
Hip Fire Shotguns.
Learn to love/hate M16s.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look up xcalizorz on youtube. He is the GOD of CoD4, just watch one of his vids (watch TDM 13, I think that demonstrates his skill a lot). He really is a great player, even if he does use NoobTube. Also watch his FFA match on District with the M1200. Really pro, and he's on 360 too so theres no confusion with his videos and PC version

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NoobToob = failz.

If you want to watch some good sniping, search "Hutchisyodaddy." He's an amazing quickscope/field sniper, which IMO is the real way to snipe CoD4. Although some of his videos are CoD:WaW, the tips apply to both games as they are the same engine. (And essentially the same game, although don't tell Treyarch that. Let them have their little party, and let Infinity Ward do the real work.)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Private|Parts said:
NoobToob = failz.

If you want to watch some good sniping, search "Hutchisyodaddy." He's an amazing quickscope/field sniper, which IMO is the real way to snipe CoD4. Although some of his videos are CoD:WaW, the tips apply to both games as they are the same engine. (And essentially the same game, although don't tell Treyarch that. Let them have their little party, and let Infinity Ward do the real work.)

Thanks.
Since I really love the game but I can't play it, I was after some long videos just to watch and "quench my thirst" of CoD4 multiplayer. But all I find is frag movies, but I want long movies ...

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalizorz doesn't use noobtube on all of his videos, only 1 (that ive seen so far). He's really good, no matter what class you set him up with

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you know, the first step is becoming a good cod4 player is learning how to hip fire. You won't believe how many people try to zoom in first when they engage in combat. Sometimes there isn't time for it....

Also yea as someone else said, watch hutchisyodaddy's videos. That person is really good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?