Hardware Does anyone know where I can buy a new XL rubber cap for the circle pad?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought two circle pad replacements online and so far none of them came with a freaking rubber circle pad. They all came with just a plastic pad. Does anyone know where I can buy a circle pad with a freaking rubber pad?!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought two circle pad replacements online and so far none of them came with a freaking rubber circle pad. They all came with just a plastic pad. Does anyone know where I can buy a circle pad with a freaking rubber pad?!
EBay aliexpress DX take your pick

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Then have this thread closed since u don't want help
So instead of just looking up some circle pads yourself and then telling me which ones have the rubber caps to help me you're gonna have me send you a link to each product I see till I find something that you will approve of? If that's what the definition of helping is to you, then I don't need it.

Reactions: Zense and TerryG

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Having the same problem. There are a few with rubber caps, even non slippery ones, but they are mostly not fitting. to small, wobbly and so on. There doesnt seem to be good replacements.

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Having the same problem. There are a few with rubber caps, even non slippery ones, but they are mostly not fitting. to small, wobbly and so on. There doesnt seem to be good replacements.
Yeah man I ordered a third one; it still hasn't arrived yet but it looks legit. The seller even showed me pictures. Hopefully the third time's the charm lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs