Hacking Does anyone know what the custom args (arguments) are for pspemu?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Since URI caller was just released I was looking at the psvita dev wiki list of URI calls for the list of apps. Come to find out after searching google for NPXS10028, the first thing it listed is a thread from wololo titled "Dealing with the PspEmu directly". And in that thread I came across something interesting, comment number 371551 mentioning that mr.gas has actually found the custom args in order to boot or start pspemu, now mind you he was only able to get it running on firmware 3.01 but still that's a hell of find.

Link to the thread and the comment: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=371551#p371551

Edit: I don't know if mr. gas has a gbatemp account, but if he does I would like to get a word in to see if this can be done on 3.60. Or if some one close to him on a social media websites can ask him if he knows anything about this (I don't use social media).

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just found out on my end that even if some one is able to get the pspemu bubble on the live area it means nothing, its just a white bubble with no function what so ever.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out on my end that even if some one is able to get the pspemu bubble on the live area it means nothing, its just a white bubble with no function what so ever.
I'm sure tom and gas are looking into it. Give it sometime and it could be announced. or we could even see ppsspp ported over one day.

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure tom and gas are looking into it. Give it sometime and it could be announced. or we could even see ppsspp ported over one day.

That can be said for most of the apps listed on the psvita dev wiki, if people try to install allot of those apps the same thing will probably happen.

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Following on the args are listed here
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=373070#p373070

originalpath=ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80318& selfpath=ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80318/EBOOT.PBP& discid=NPUG80318&parentallevel=3&gamedataid=&appver=00.00& bootable=1&category=EG

Sadly looking at that thread it seems like quite a bit of work is needed in order to get pspemu to run psp games with henkaku.

Edit: If only I knew someone who would be willing to create a homebrew in order to make the process automatic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

clienthax Is this the process you are talking about? http://wololo.net/2015/01/28/how-to...creating-custom-psp-game-bubbles-for-ps-vita/

Last edited by jimmyleen,

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just add a support_uri in app.db?

Under tbl_uri add new record
NPXS10028 1 pspemu

Then add your args
Code:
originalpath=ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80318& selfpath=ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80318/EBOOT.PBP& discid=NPUG80318&parentallevel=3&gamedataid=&appver=00.00& bootable=1&category=EG

Last edited by DPyro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup