Does anyone know of a legit 3rd party Wii repair site/shop?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by elmoreas, Mar 26, 2010.

1. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey all I have a complicated case mod that was done wrong by modchipman.com and I am looking for a different 3rd party repair website/shop to get it fixed right. I am looking for a site/shop that someone has used before that way I know they are legit and won't steal my CC info or my Wii and also so I will know what to expect quality and time frame wise. If anyone has ever used a 3rd party repair shop please tell me who/what site it was, how good of a job they did, and how long it took. Also if you had any trouble, what it was. Thanks in advance to all that help, I appreciate the info. Have a good one, talk to you later.

Sincerely,
    Elmoreas

2. Aeladya

Member Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States
    You can try Game reps if their website is still functional. They're really good with repairing game machines. I know this because my uncle worked for them before he moved and fixed a good amount of the machines that broke. I'm unsure on the time frame, but I know they know what they're doing.

If their email isn't working you can try to give them a call. They're located in Vegas, but they do repairs if you send them your machine.

3. Pete666

Member Pete666 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    where do you come from??

If you're near Montreal, Qc, Canada I can help you