Hacking does anyone know if this R4 is wood compatible?

Ventrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read some reviews, and they say that this r4 is an original, not a 1:1 copy but an original r4. so i cant wait til it arrives at my door sometime this week as my other flash card just shit the bed.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ventrix said:
I just read some reviews, and they say that this r4 is an original, not a 1:1 copy but an original r4. so i cant wait til it arrives at my door sometime this week as my other flash card just shit the bed.
The review is incorrect. Original R4s have not been made in a few years.
A 1:1 Copy works, looks (?) and functions EXACTLY like the original, but is still being made.

Also, as Darkrai348 said... that's WAY expensive.
They're $6 at ShopTemp.

Ventrix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Ventrix said:
The review is incorrect.

Original R4s have not been made in a few years.
A 1:1 Copy works, (mostly?) looks and functions EXACTLY like the original, but is still being made.

ah thanks for the clarity. Ill take an original or a 1:1 copy, just not one of those fake pieces of junk.

and i couldnt order from shop temp, the payment goes through paypal, and paypal does not like my CC for some reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: