Hacking Does anyone know how to get your already existing official 3ds themes and use them on anemone?

OshyGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really want to use my official 3ds themes shuffled with my anemone themes
sadly I haven't found any way to get the files for the official themes so I can use them on anemone

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I really want to use my official 3ds themes shuffled with my anemone themes
sadly I haven't found any way to get the files for the official themes so I can use them on anemone

The classic CHMM2 v2.8 supports the backup purchased themes. That reason is why I have not deleted it

Last edited by Xmortal,

OshyGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The classic CHMM2 v2.8 supports the purchased themes. That reason is why I have not deleted it
ooo, I wasn't aware of that, ill have to check it, is it different to anemone in terms of the features though?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Install a single theme; don't shuffle. Individually dump them with either CHMM2 [DL page] or Themely theme managers.
Certain files such as bgm.ogg, preview.png, and info.smdh you have to create on your own for theme previewing.

Or look to that ISO site...
ill have to try out both themely and chmm

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ooo, I wasn't aware of that, ill have to check it, is it different to anemone in terms of the features though?

It is practically the same but currently Themely or Anemone is recommended. I understand that CHHM2 is discontinued. Themely also has the function of backup the purchased items

Reactions: OshyGuy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHMM/CHMM2 and Themely have tumultuous history behind them due to fall out and controversy for their respective developers... The theme managers themselves work but are antique-ish for the primer and outdated for the latter.

From a comparison progression standpoint, it's kinda cool to see the GUI designs between CHMM2, Themely, and Anemone3DS.

I find the 3D banner for CHMM2 kinda neat as there's an easter egg in one of the windows.

Reactions: OshyGuy

OshyGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CHMM/CHMM2 and Themely have tumultuous history behind them due to fall out and controversy for their respective developers... The theme managers themselves work but are antique-ish for the primer and outdated for the latter.

From a comparison progression standpoint, it's kinda cool to see the GUI designs between CHMM2, Themely, and Anemone3DS.

I find the 3D banner for CHMM2 kinda neat as there's an easter egg in one of the windows.
I just dumped all my legitimate themes by using themely and it works really well, thanks for the help

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on