Does anyone know how to get spare New 3DS styluses?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by idx13, Feb 8, 2015.

1. idx13
    OP

idx13 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2015
    United States
    Since I'm in American I can't order it from Nintendo's replacement site. Any clues on how I can get some spares? Thanks.

2. LoneGrenade

LoneGrenade IT Technician/Rookie Coder

Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    ~/ #
    For the XL - https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod10826
    For the original - https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod410032

EDIT: Nvm, I see you're looking for the *new* 3DS, my bad. I would just wait until it gets released in the US, they'll probably have some on their site soon after that.

EDIT2: Alternatively, you can try to order some over the phone, you probably have a better chance that way.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

idx13 likes this.
  3. idx13
    OP

idx13 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2015
    United States

Unfortunately it will not be released in the US at least not any time soon :(

4. LoneGrenade

Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    ~/ #
    Oh you mean the smaller new 3DS, I see. I've updated the post above, you can try to order one over the phone, they might be able to help you out that way.

5. idx13
    OP

idx13 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2015
    United States
    Thanks I highly doubt they'd be able to have a part tho

6. LoneGrenade

Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    ~/ #
    I saw on play-asia they're selling a stylus-leash for the n3ds and looks like it might come with a spare, but it's a little pricey at $12.99.