Does anyone know how I can play Dance Dance Revolution hottest pary 3 without the wii remote?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by LillyLisa, Apr 15, 2014.

1. LillyLisa
    OP

LillyLisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    I love going on dance mats at the arcade so when I saw this I thought I would buy it. It arrived today and when I started playing I found out you have to use the arrows on the wii remote and you don't even have to use the mat! It's a dance mat.. I just want to use my feet and the mat not the remote and my fingers!! Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?? Please help.. :(

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    sorry for asking this, but did you plugged the mat? did the mat come in a bundle with the game? did you accidetally bought another version of the mat in a separate purchase (for example you bought the mat for the ps2 and not wii..)?

in a little search i had found one review saying you had to step on the mat correctly, its a bit hard to detect..

3. LillyLisa
    OP

LillyLisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    I got the game and mat together.. The mat works for song selection but then it changes to the remote for the songs. D:

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    this is really weird, is the game oficial/original, and the mat? where did you bought them? if it was an website, can you give link?