Does anyone know how I can play Dance Dance Revolution hottest pary 3 without the wii remote?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by LillyLisa, Apr 15, 2014.

1. LillyLisa
    OP

LillyLisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    I love going on dance mats at the arcade so when I saw this I thought I would buy it. It arrived today and when I started playing I found out you have to use the arrows on the wii remote and you don't even have to use the mat! It's a dance mat.. I just want to use my feet and the mat not the remote and my fingers!! Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?? Please help.. :(

2. migles

migles GBAtemp Guru

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    China
    Earth-chan
    sorry for asking this, but did you plugged the mat? did the mat come in a bundle with the game? did you accidetally bought another version of the mat in a separate purchase (for example you bought the mat for the ps2 and not wii..)?

in a little search i had found one review saying you had to step on the mat correctly, its a bit hard to detect..

3. LillyLisa
    OP

LillyLisa Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2014
    I got the game and mat together.. The mat works for song selection but then it changes to the remote for the songs. D:

4. migles

migles GBAtemp Guru

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    China
    Earth-chan
    this is really weird, is the game oficial/original, and the mat? where did you bought them? if it was an website, can you give link?