Hacking Question does anyone know about atmosphere compatible with mariko console any news?

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
hekate 5.50 can boot with mariko switch a couple of days ago and i tested it works very well. though it couldn't capture tsec key as erista switch.

atmosphere is still released up to 0.16.0-project 2nd , so it's not compatible with mariko's . i saw some players share atmosphere's mod to support mariko switch. both sysnand and emunand. it also works well after i tested it.

but still has a little issue when booting crashed, it shows failure to decrypt pkg1 if it runned choidujournx in offline upgrade Hos before.

use daybreak to update is no problem.

Last edited by paulzheng,
Reactions: HollowGrams

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It is not ready for the general public, even though it is been worked on.

yes, so still waiting for their released right?

i tested sx 3.1.0 and ams mod mariko to booting the same emunand , that's no problem.
but if you use choidujournx to updating in sx boot and it can't booting with atmopshere's anymore.

Last edited by paulzheng,

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The current self build of atmosphere i am using has had zero issues on my lite. No boot issues nothing.

You just need to compile atmosphere yourself and clean up a bit of things to have it boot and work with sleep mode.

Last edited by OblivionReign,

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current self build of atmosphere i am using has had zero issues on my lite. No boot issues nothing.

You just need to compile atmosphere yourself and clean up a bit of things to have it boot and work with sleep mode.

Just grabbed it now. Gonna give it a go. Works, good to have an alternative with the way things are.

Last edited by HollowGrams,

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: Just realized I'm quoting his conversation to you. So yeah, you've read this already haha.

But for others looking to compile and test, you can read below.

SciresM: "Really don't recommend that atm, hoag can/will do damage under certain circumstances. There are battery management changes I need to make to boot....
....it's fine most of the time but there's a bug when low battery I'll fix this week before 0.17.0 that can cause hardware configuration problems."

SciresM has mentioned that the Mariko Switch should be fine to build and use, but for the Lite (hoag) it's not recommended yet. (Haven't check if the fix has been implemented in git yet. He posted this info a few days ago.)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by hartleyshc,

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Being worked on yes. There's also a softmod for Lite's on 8.1.0 that might see the light of day.

sorry dude, a softmod for Lite's? what it meaning softmod. means the lite console can use another way to trigger exploit without sx lite modchip?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank you , it's still has unknown risks right now, waiting for stable version released.

Edit: Just realized I'm quoting his conversation to you. So yeah, you've read this already haha.

But for others looking to compile and test, you can read below.

SciresM: "Really don't recommend that atm, hoag can/will do damage under certain circumstances. There are battery management changes I need to make to boot....
....it's fine most of the time but there's a bug when low battery I'll fix this week before 0.17.0 that can cause hardware configuration problems."

SciresM has mentioned that the Mariko Switch should be fine to build and use, but for the Lite (hoag) it's not recommended yet. (Haven't check if the fix has been implemented in git yet. He posted this info a few days ago.)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry dude, a softmod for Lite's? what it meaning softmod. means the lite console can use another way to trigger exploit without sx lite modchip?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank you , it's still has unknown risks right now, waiting for stable version released.

SciresM did state that 8.1.0 lites might get that one day. Exploit is there just not finished.

zal16

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yea Mariko get support in Atmosphere 0.17.0, currently, Atmosphere is still in 0.16.0 pre-release state, Lockpick RCM doesn't support it either yet with the 1.8.5 release.
Lockpick RCM works very well at 1.9.0 version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1