does anyone in australia

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by kristijan08, Mar 16, 2007.

Mar 16, 2007
  1. kristijan08
    OP

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Lookin for plastic sleeves like the picture below, you can find these overseas and they are in fact very handy ways to minimise your dvd collection... if you think you know this type of product you would also know they are pretty durable and feel quite thick and strong (well for plastic anyway). I'd be very interested in any place you might be able to find them (online preferably!)

[​IMG]

2. mackster

Member mackster GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    hrmmmmm i think u can find those in like swap meets and stuff but im not 2 sure.. cuase i got a ton of them but it came with this huge CD box

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Err...
    ebay page..

It uses the exact same image as yours..

EDIT: Okay I think I know what you mean now. You want to find an online store with similar sleeves located in Australia.. Well these guys ship to Australia if it helps [​IMG]

4. kristijan08
    OP

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    hahaha! yeah i stole that image from them, the reason i dont want to use them is cause in all honesty the shipping is too expensive and the sleeves aren't worth *that much*, thats why i am looking for a local equivalent, but it would appear these are hard to come by! oh well easy come easy go, cheers guys

5. tyasawa

Member tyasawa GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    :/ eeeh.. i think i've seen something similar in jb hi fi.. but they're not transparent
    not sure though..

6. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    In the UK they tend to be in cheap stationary stores, discount stores, stuff like that if that helps you track some down.