Does anyone here use the apps toonmania and animania?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Bryon15, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    Basically they let you watch cartoons and anime on your mobile devices. They were great. But a few weeks ago they got updated to version 8.0. Ever since then whenever I try to start the app, it force closes. It didn't do that on the previous 7.8 versions. But unfortunately I can't go back and use those because when u start them, I get a message telling me to update. And there's no option to dismiss the update. So yeah. I'm pretty disappointed over this. I've been missing my shows like dragon ball super and pokemon xyz. I contacted the developers with an email two weeks ago and never heard back from them. Does anyone here have a fix for this?

2. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    Update!!

Okay so after weeks of searching, I've found a solution for the app toonmania. You need a modified version of the app. That's at version 7.8 and doesn't check for the update at startup. I found one here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MovieHDLite/comments/5cqwh6/as_requested_toonmania_v78_adfree_mod_by_ries/

It also removed the ads. It works perfectly. But now I need one for animania. I don't have a reddit account. So I have no way of contacting that person to ask to also create a modified version of animania. Perhaps someone here would be able to?

Also you need version 7.8 of animania if you're going to try to modify it. Because version 8.0 doesn't work at all. You can find that specific version easily by searching google.

3. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states