Does anyone here happen to be working on a Save Editor for Ever Oasis?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Ultimarok, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Ultimarok
    OP

Ultimarok Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2015
    United States
    United States
    And if so, how many saves from us do you need to help make one and what should we have available in it?

I read the money editing guide, but it would be cool to have a tool that handles everything else like EXP, stats, inventory, etc.

NTR Plugins are fine too, I guess. I personally prefer save editors for more control.

2. Akhaten

Akhaten Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2017
    France
    up!

Ultimarok likes this.
  3. jockep

jockep GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2017
    Could have a look and at the save structure this weekend. The offset for money is already out there so that's a easy fix.

Ultimarok and Akhaten like this.
  4. Ultimarok
    OP

Ultimarok Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2015
    United States
    United States
    That would be legit, man in addition to EXP and Stats. Would also be cool to have inventory (Items, weapons and such) be editable as well. I doubt anyone will want to make one with cheat plugins on the way, but thanks if you do make one.

5. Nazosan

Nazosan GBAtemp Regular

May 12, 2009
    United States
    One thing I'd positively kill for is if it might be possible to change the main character's appearance -- specifically the horn style. I've noticed that basically this game has the eyes and skin color as you can control and then the horns (or for other species there is an equivalent thing) can't be controlled. I'd rather have no control over skin tone and eyes than to be stuck with this stupid lopsided one freaking huge horn and one ultra-tiny one. But I don't know if this is anything within the save itself or if it would require a game hack that probably no one would want to do.

Being able to edit stats is a must though IMO. The NTR cheat goes way too far. I just want to adjust things a little bit for myself and maybe one or two other characters.

I presume it isn't possible to give the main character abilities (like Levi's boulder/wall break for instance)? I get what they were trying to do, but MAN it gets tedious and annoying very very quickly. Especially when one area requires you to leave and come back with different party members a time or two. They really should have had the main character able to learn abilities and able to switch weapons in a dungeon.

6. Anime__knight

Anime__knight Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2017
    United Kingdom
    I'd like this! hopefully it'd have the ability to add resident rumors or just add residents to your oasis

7. shadowreaper1

shadowreaper1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2014
    United States
    Hopefully codejunkies will come up with something since game save to cartridge and not sd

8. Nazosan

Nazosan GBAtemp Regular

May 12, 2009
    United States
    If you use a digital install of the game it doesn't save to a cartridge. JKSV can restore and load saves to a cartridge though. I'm not sure if they'd be exactly 100% the same between cartridge and SD though, but it is possible to get the save data all the same.