does anyone have ultimate mortal kombat on their card?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Langlest, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Langlest
    OP

Newcomer Langlest Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    im having a problem with mine
    for some reason the game will sometimes slowdown, i checked some reviews and none of them mentioned the slowdown so im guessing its a flashcard problem

would anyone be able to play the game for a bit and let me know? i noticed it happened when playing as subzero vs sektor on the waterfront stage
    i have a acekard 2i with the latest akaio installed

i also noticed lines appearing on the screen a couple of times almost like when vsync is disabled on a pc game but the lines were black

i sometimes get a few white sparkles on the screen when i first boot up mario kart too but i dont think its related

2. scrtmstr

Member scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    The slowdowns could be your microsd card. If the writing speed is to low, it can affect gameplay.

I don't know anything about the other issues, maybe your card isn't making contact.

3. grimtooth

Member grimtooth GBAtemp Regular

i had the slowdowns on more than one flashcard, i think it might be a game problem.

4. Langlest
    OP

Newcomer Langlest Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    thanks for the replies, ill see if i get problems with any other games before i start to worry about it [​IMG]

5. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I played a few stages real quick and found no noticeable slowdown. I own an RPG, but either way it doesn't seem like the game to me.

6. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    There is some slight lag, I've applied the fix i used on The World Ends With You and it seems to have at the very least diminished it enough for me not to be able to see it.