does anyone have ultimate mortal kombat on their card?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Langlest, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Langlest
    OP

Langlest Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2009
    London
    im having a problem with mine
    for some reason the game will sometimes slowdown, i checked some reviews and none of them mentioned the slowdown so im guessing its a flashcard problem

would anyone be able to play the game for a bit and let me know? i noticed it happened when playing as subzero vs sektor on the waterfront stage
    i have a acekard 2i with the latest akaio installed

i also noticed lines appearing on the screen a couple of times almost like when vsync is disabled on a pc game but the lines were black

i sometimes get a few white sparkles on the screen when i first boot up mario kart too but i dont think its related

2. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    The slowdowns could be your microsd card. If the writing speed is to low, it can affect gameplay.

I don't know anything about the other issues, maybe your card isn't making contact.

3. grimtooth

grimtooth GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2009
    under the stairs
    i had the slowdowns on more than one flashcard, i think it might be a game problem.

4. Langlest
    OP

Langlest Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2009
    London
    thanks for the replies, ill see if i get problems with any other games before i start to worry about it [​IMG]

5. dib

dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 1, 2004
    United States
    I played a few stages real quick and found no noticeable slowdown. I own an RPG, but either way it doesn't seem like the game to me.

6. Normmatt

Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

Dec 14, 2004
    New Zealand
    There is some slight lag, I've applied the fix i used on The World Ends With You and it seems to have at the very least diminished it enough for me not to be able to see it.