Hacking Does anyone have the blue homebrew channel in this video?

mymuify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already looked a bunch, but i think the wad is very old and the poster never shared the wad, and i have no idea who made the wad, so i have no idea what to look up or where to find it. If anyone could share a download link with me, i will appreciate it.

the channel is at 1:47

Reactions: Alexander1970

mymuify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just the standard hbc but recoloured. I'll have a look if i still have the original as you can extract the images and recolour them in paint dot net or similar then repack with an app whose name escapes me at the moment!
Okay, if you find it i will try it, and is the app CustomizeMii?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CustomizeMii.... That's the one! I don't seem to have it anymore I'm afraid and wow your right, it doesn't seem to be out there. I could only find fix94's open source version which uses the same banners and I would put them in paint dot net and try the hue slider but if you want the exact colour, use the colour picker tool on a screen shot of the video. If you want any help gimme a shout.

Here's a link to fix's if you want it, the only other alternative I can think of is rerun the hackmii installer to see if it lets you only install the hbc and then dump it for editing.... Its been so long i can't remember if that's even possible I'm afraid!

https://github.com/FIX94/hbc/releases

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
A hbc forwarder and the open homebrew channel are 2 different things. The former requires the official hbc also be installed, the latter is a complete hbc replacement. Both can have their banners customized

Edit: u can get customize mii from Modmii's download page 2, and probably plenty of other places

mymuify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CustomizeMii.... That's the one! I don't seem to have it anymore I'm afraid and wow your right, it doesn't seem to be out there. I could only find fix94's open source version which uses the same banners and I would put them in paint dot net and try the hue slider but if you want the exact colour, use the colour picker tool on a screen shot of the video. If you want any help gimme a shout.

Here's a link to fix's if you want it, the only other alternative I can think of is rerun the hackmii installer to see if it lets you only install the hbc and then dump it for editing.... Its been so long i can't remember if that's even possible I'm afraid
This worked well for me, i am going to fix it up a bit and then upload a zip

Reactions: Alexander1970

mymuify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the one i made, looking at it, its looks very similar to the ones XFlak posted but the one I made is darker and does not have the line in the middle of the screen that always bugs the crap out of me lol... I'm going to post it here if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• Blue Homebrew Channel V2.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 31

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: