Does anyone have the ability to update arm9select by @FIX94 to be B9S compatible?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by stl25, Aug 13, 2017.

1. stl25
    OP

stl25 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Here, there and everywhere
    I understand that Luma3DS has a chainloader built in, but I do not use Luma3DS. Arm9select by @FIX94 was a simple standalone loader for A9LH files that required no config files. It would be awesome if it was easy to update to B9S compatibilty. Maybe I am the only one who would use it (I hope not, that would just be selfish), and I have PM'd @FIX94, but I believe he may be busy with other projects. The source is available but I know next to nothing about the difficulty of my request. Anyone with understanding of this feel free to post if this would be possible or just a waste of time. Thanks for reading this post.

2. Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2015
    Mexico
    I agree with this, we need more boot managers and not only BootCtr9 or CtrBootManager9 (which is an abandoned project, but it had a b9s 1.2 update so its ok)

3. stl25
    OP

stl25 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Here, there and everywhere
    I saw that @CrimsonMaple was near finished with his update of ReiNand and fondly remember loading my A9LH payloads with Arm9select and using ReiNad as my default.bin. So simple and so clean.

Edit: Guess I should have linked to the source. Here it is: https://github.com/FIX94/arm9select

Last edited by stl25, Aug 13, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice