Does anyone have any News or hear rumors on Omega 3.2 release?

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is anything like 9.5 (granted Nintendo f'd it up) than they may come soon and say we cannot support emunand 9.6 or above as of now just to keep people from trying to update.

Reactions: Margen67

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, I wish there was a counter that went up everytime someone had to point out that you need the latest emunand to access the eshop.

There are no guarantees in the world of being a pirate. Those that need eShop access should go legit, or keep an extra 3DS that's updated to the latest firmware for eShop purchases.

Reactions: thorasgar

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in nine months.
That is an interesting problem we face. Omega is still in beta so does the 9 month gestation period start all over or does the original August 14th date still hold?

or get a nand mod and swap between the 2 when needed
Do you give volume discounts, I have 3?

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That is an interesting problem we face. Omega is still in beta so does the 9 month gestation period start all over or does the original August 14th date still hold?

Do you give volume discounts, I have 3?

yes. august 14th is the day.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no guarantees in the world of being a pirate. Those that need eShop access should go legit, or keep an extra 3DS that's updated to the latest firmware for eShop purchases.

No one said anything about being "legit" or pirating. Simply if you want to download updates directly or download anything you need to access the eshop and to do so you need the latest FW. There is nothing wrong with wanting that ability. Not having it isn't a deal breaker, but why the hell wouldn't you want that ability?

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s