Hacking Does anyone have a different wara wara plaza?

Braden_yes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting utterly sick and tired of the same Icons of minecraft sonic mario kart mario 3d world splatoon Pokémon smash bros botw mario maker and the homebrew launcher and I just want a brand new warawara plaza with new icons and I also don't want the warawara plaza with all of the consoles I want like a plaza from idk 2012 or just a random custom as long as it's not one of the warawara plazas I listed

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting utterly sick and tired of the same Icons of minecraft sonic mario kart mario 3d world splatoon Pokémon smash bros botw mario maker and the homebrew launcher and I just want a brand new warawara plaza with new icons and I also don't want the warawara plaza with all of the consoles I want like a plaza from idk 2012 or just a random custom as long as it's not one of the warawara plazas I listed
The Wara Waras I use are the 2 that you mention. however, as @godreborn stated, I do have a tutorial for how you can add and change the icons to whatever you please (its how I made the one with the icons for the emulator channels). Follow it here and you can change everything to be exactly what you want.

Reactions: godreborn

Braden_yes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't have a windows computer so that means i can't change the icons but if someone is willing to make one here's a nostalgic one
Nintendo-Wii-U-s-WaraWara-Plaza-and-Chat-Systems-Get-Showcased-in-Video-2.png

J-Lin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always try something over the top and mod in the E3 Mii WaraWara prototype (The Mii files and icons were leftover)

Attachments

• bandicam_2012-06-03_18-18-34-069_gallery_post.jpg
    bandicam_2012-06-03_18-18-34-069_gallery_post.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 43

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)