Does anyone else avoid Gaping Soyface thumbnail videos?

Soyface?

• Instant Skip

• Doesn't Bother Me

• I Soy therefore I am

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Yes, I already said your general vibe is that of an unlikeable dickhead.

In general a propensity for being more antagonistic, more violent and more lustful are standard hallmarks of the psychological expression of testosterone and its effects on aggressive expression as embodied by the antagonism - agreeableness divide in women and men based on their hormone levels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4649825/

The latter is due to Estrogen dominance and its effects on behavior. Or as I said in a clear and direct fashion earlier:

Based on your responses you should be more concerned about yours than mine, old bean.

But you then wanted to act quite feminine and "talk about it" whilst clicking smiley buttons to get your emotions out there. The attempted use of social shaming tactics and obfuscation amused me greatly as they are also feminine trait and prove (once again) what I stated clearly and directly before:

You evidently get the play but these goofies in here that are all up in their feelings, spamming memes and evidently reacting emotionally without even considering the broader topic at hand verify the theory by their very existence.

I really don't think there is anything else to say here as I've illustrated my point perfectly. You've reacted predictably, again and again in a way that belies the cause of your emotional reaction to my tone, this thread and its content and therefore verified my theory beautifully, so thank you for your participation.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In general a propensity for being more antagonistic, more violent and more lustful are standard hallmarks of the psychological expression of testosterone and its effects on aggressive expression as embodied by the antagonism - agreeableness divide in women and men based on their hormone levels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4649825/

The latter is due to Estrogen dominance and its effects on behavior. Or as I said in a clear and direct fashion earlier:

But you then wanted to act quite feminine and "talk about it" whilst clicking smiley buttons to get your emotions out there. The attempted use of social shaming tactics and obfuscation amused me greatly as they are also feminine trait and prove (once again) what I stated clearly and directly before:

I really don't think there is anything else to say here as I've illustrated my point perfectly. You've reacted predictably, again and again in a way that belies the cause of your emotional reaction to my tone, this thread and its content and therefore verified my theory beautifully, so thank you for your participation.
Ok I'm the one acting feminine by "talking about it" while you rant paragraph after paragraph. Fantastic job proving your point.

Genuine advice, try to be less of a dickhead if you want real life girls to actually like you.

Edit: ok I'm a realist and I acknowledge that quite a lot of real life girls do like dickheads. So at least try to be a dickhead in an interesting way and leave this weird obsession of yours behind, it's not gonna get you anything but pity and mockery.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Ok I'm the one acting feminine by "talking about it" while you rant paragraph after paragraph. Fantastic job proving your point.

Genuine advice, try to be less of a dickhead if you want real life girls to actually like you.

I bring logic, facts and references to the discussion to assist you see clearly as I can see your true state. There isn't any emotional ranting in there at all as illustrated when you contrast your responses to mine.

Everything I've said to you in reply since:

Based on your responses you should be more concerned about yours than mine, old bean.

has been proving my point, repeatedly, because of your need to be emotional instead of logical as I've just expounded that sentence into multiple paragraphs hoping you eventually get it.

The facts as they stand are if you use the links provided to get some insight then reread the thread, my predictions of your behavior/state, your resulting compliance and the replies you'll see clearly whats what. Better yet ask your wife or another woman entirely who doesn't know who is who to read the exchange and you may be surprised at what you learn from their reaction.

Girls like the head of dicks as well as all of the rest and who its attached to. That was covered in a previous study I linked but you obviously didn't read nor have the experience to relate as hippies weren't known for being the most dominant types, now were they? Long hair, equality and peace eh? I think we've found the progenitor of the 80s gender fluidity so at least it wasn't a total waste.

BTW - Want to know how you're in a feminine state? You'll be ruminating on this thread and I what I said later in the day. Possibly complaining about it and "his inconsiderate brutish behavior" to your wife as you try (and fail) to resist the temptation to get the last word in.

Watch and see another prediction will be fulfilled therefore (once again) proving my hypothesis so thanks again for participating so honestly. I genuinely appreciate that as do the others who will read and learn from this exchange and its implications.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bring logic, facts and references to the discussion to assist you see clearly as I can see your true state. There isn't any emotional ranting in there at all as illustrated when you contrast your responses to mine.

Everything I've said to you in reply since:

has been proving my point, repeatedly, because of your need to be emotional instead of logical as I've just expounded that sentence into multiple paragraphs hoping you eventually get it.

The facts as they stand are if you use the links provided to get some insight then reread the thread, my predictions of your behavior/state, your resulting compliance and the replies you'll see clearly whats what. Better yet ask your wife or another woman entirely who doesn't know who is who to read the exchange and you may be surprised at what you learn from their reaction.

Girls like the head of dicks as well as all of the rest and who its attached to. That was covered in a previous study I linked but you obviously didn't read nor have the experience to relate as hippies weren't known for being the most dominant types, now were they? Long hair, equality and peace eh? I think we've found the progenitor of the 80s gender fluidity so at least it wasn't a total waste.

BTW - Want to know how you're in a feminine state? You'll be ruminating on this thread and I what I said later in the day. Possibly complaining about it and "his inconsiderate brutish behavior" to your wife as you try (and fail) to resist the temptation to get the last word in.

Watch and see another prediction will be fulfilled therefore (once again) proving my hypothesis so thanks again for participating so honestly. I genuinely appreciate that as do the others who will read and learn from this exchange and its implications.
Girls like you then, right? You're successful in romantic relationships? You totally "accidentally" "forgot" to reveal that when I hinted at it earlier, so I'm not giving you that out this time.

Reactions: idontgetit

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
You know that women "hint" whilst men are direct with their questions, don't you? You just keep falling into the feminine nature traps so constantly and naturally whilst proving the theory repeatedly. Here you couldn't even wait five minutes to get all up in your feels again, ignore the logic presented and whip out some more deflection. I'm guessing but your wife wears the pants, yes? Always give in to her demands to keep the peace?

Girls really like me. I mean, what is there not to like?

Dave, stop smoking weed. Seriously. Get off the internet and hit the gym for a bit, normalize your hormones (ask me how if you wish) and then you'll see exactly what I mean because I don't argue with women and this entire exchange feels exactly like that so just like that I withdraw my attention until she (or in this case you) learns to act right because that is the only way you can train a woman in whats acceptable behavior and what isn't as they don't respond to a logical reasoned insight due to their perpetually shifting internal state.

Most men don't know this as they lack the experience, insight and awareness of both themselves and the wonderfully chaotic nature of the feminine thats driven by emotion (instead of logic) and thats why its so easy to see it present and correct in yourself and your replies. Where it shouldn't be the dominant drive if you're a man in the true sense of the word as we aren't naturally wired that way. But then the Soyface gape says things are changing...

Anyone reading this exchange can see quite clearly who is masculine and direct (or a disagreeable dickhead in your parlance) vs asking a question, ignoring the reply, asking another question, ignoring the reply purely to prolong an argument in order to vent emotions whilst not listening to whats said with an overaraching desire to be right and have the last word. Its how women are when they're caught up in an emotional maelstrom and seeming you are as well based on this and seeing as I'm not and don't want to have sex with you whats the point in continuing this waste of my time, intellect and general awesomeness?

If you were going to get it you would have 10 posts ago. On the upside someone else reading this exchange will and will make that shift in their life as you've helped to illustrate my point so well along with demonstrating a total lack of insight in the process so at least there is an upside.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know that women "hint" whilst men are direct with their questions, don't you? You just keep falling into the feminine nature traps so constantly and naturally whilst proving the theory repeatedly. Here you couldn't even wait five minutes to get all up in your feels again, ignore the logic presented and whip out some more deflection. I'm guessing but your wife wears the pants, yes? Always give in to her demands to keep the peace?

Girls really like me. I mean, what is there not to like?

Dave, stop smoking weed. Seriously. Get off the internet and hit the gym for a bit, normalize your hormones (ask me how if you wish) and then you'll see exactly what I mean because I don't argue with women and this entire exchange feels exactly like that so just like that I withdraw my attention until she (or in this case you) learns to act right because that is the only way you can train a woman in whats acceptable behavior and what isn't as they don't respond to a logical reasoned insight due to their perpetually shifting internal state.

Most men don't know this as they lack the experience, insight and awareness of both themselves and the wonderfully chaotic nature of the feminine thats driven by emotion (instead of logic) and thats why its so easy to see it present and correct in yourself and your replies. Where it shouldn't be the dominant drive if you're a man in the true sense of the word as we aren't naturally wired that way. But then the Soyface gape says things are changing...

Anyone reading this exchange can see quite clearly who is masculine and direct (or a disagreeable dickhead in your parlance) vs asking a question, ignoring the reply, asking another question, ignoring the reply purely to prolong an argument in order to vent emotions whilst not listening to whats said with an overaraching desire to be right and have the last word. Its how women are when they're caught up in an emotional maelstrom and seeming you are as well based on this and seeing as I'm not and don't want to have sex with you whats the point in continuing this waste of my time, intellect and general awesomeness?

If you were going to get it you would have 10 posts ago. On the upside someone else reading this exchange will and will make that shift in their life as you've helped to illustrate my point so well along with demonstrating a total lack of insight in the process so at least there is an upside.
Sure thing buddy. Nice rant.

Reactions: idontgetit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: