Hacking does anyone actually sell the black ez4 lite dx?

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The EZ4 Lite Deluxe comes with a black replacement case, so you're good to go! Just make sure you ask the site first because some have reported receiving another color(It only comes with one replacement unlike the orginal EZ4 Lite).

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The EZ4 Lite Deluxe comes with a black replacement case, so you're good to go! Just make sure you ask the site first because some have reported receiving another color(It only comes with one replacement unlike the orginal EZ4 Lite).
well, people who bought one, product listings, and emails to retailers say otherwise...

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i ordered mine, it was white and came with the black replacement, now on winsunx it says it comes with the ice blue replacement. ez team is also releasing single color bundles (one color for each bundle - all the colors) with color matching ezpass3's

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one I just got from Kicktrading is in a white case w/ NO extra replacement case(s), black or otherwise. Seems to be a crap shoot. :/

It actually doesn't look bad at all in my black DSL, but if they ever start selling replacment shells seperately from the carts I'll probably order one.
smile.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The one I just got from Kicktrading is in a white case w/ NO extra replacement case(s), black or otherwise. Seems to be a crap shoot. :/

It actually doesn't look bad at all in my black DSL, but if they ever start selling replacment shells seperately from the carts I'll probably order one.
smile.gif
If they ever start selling replacement shells at kicktrading I would assume that they will be the ones the didn't ship, that you paid for when you bought the EZ4!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr