Gaming Does anybody use the capture board for original DS from 3dscapture.com? Need computer setup advice

jgoreham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey folks, I bought this capture board http://3dscapture.com/ds/ and my buddy is installing it for me (it only took me about 30 minutes of crying over stripping a screw on the back of my DS to remember that I am not really good at electronics repair/mods, eeeep!). I'd like to dabble in streaming on twitch.tv and capturing gameplay footage from Nintendo DS and GBA era games for my blog. My laptop is older than dirt and I'll need to upgrade- considering I will likely never become internet famous from this, what's a reasonable computer setup to accomplish my goals? I'd love some practical advice. I'd like to find a nice middle ground between having a setup that is good enough to enjoy this as a hobby and an experience to learn some new skills, but not overly break the bank.

(by the way, if any of you have twitch.tv or youtube channels where you especially do a lot of Nintendo DS and GBA content, share your link I would love to check out your stuff!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: