ROM Hack Does Anybody Have Paper Mario: The Origami King Save File Of Final Boss

D

Deleted User

If you are willing to upload your save data I will give that person a gift card delivered via email! Note only one person will get the gift card so who every offer me their saves first gets the card whether they posted here or on a different thread but you have to give the link.
Are you trying to get views on YouTube when the game release?

D

Deleted User

Reactions: Stealphie

Robadnik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bugging online for a save data and trying to offer gift card (Most likely a scam) is pathetic behavior especially when you already asked in this thread you created earlier (https://gbatemp.net/threads/does-an...igami-king-save-file-preferably-saves.569846/). I'm already almost done with the game and I wouldn't wanna give up my progress to some random who just wants to get views on YouTube
That's exactly why I wanted to delete this thread because all I'm doing this for is views! Also, I don't scam anyone because I don't want to do the same thing that others did to me.

xLumexMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Here File Final Boss Save File 99%

Only Mess treasure on toad Town

Attachments

• Paper Mario The Origami King Save File.rar
    352.4 KB · Views: 322

RollwithRock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a save file right before the red ribbon my save got corrupted and I don't want to have to work my way back there.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a save after beaten the second boss I try to step on the pad to fill the lake up for the boats and when I press x to use the vall. I forgot what the bosses are called well when I try to fill the lake up to get to the blue streamer it crashes and I don't get an error code just says an error has occured.does anyone have a save file just after beaten the second boss?? much appreciated.thanks

Reactions: Robadnik

JC16919

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a save file right before the red ribbon my save got corrupted and I don't want to have to work my way back there.

Here's a save for after the first boss but, before the dirt tower. The red ribbon and the toad trapped by it is still present.

Attachments

• 0100A3900C3E2000.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: Robadnik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [uploads 💶] :D For I am a kind God :evil: