Does anybody have any idea what this game is?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by james7344, Oct 14, 2013.

1. james7344
    OP

james7344 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2013
    United States
    It was a crime solving game where this girl went around into a carnival and town and she had to investigate different people like a blue strong man or a girl who locked herself in her room stating she never had dreams.

It's just that that was my favorite DS game that I beat when I was in like 8th grade. I borrowed and beat it and now have no damn clue what the game was.

2. Super.Nova

Super.Nova GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Under Government Suppression
    I don't know which game you're talking about but sure am interested into knowing now!

3. james7344
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2013
    United States
    Dude, if I even had the slightest clue more I'd definitely give more info... but I don't lol I just remember the art was awesome for the DS and I LOVED that game. It's about 5 years old or so now but I can't remember anything about it.

4. jose_exe

jose_exe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    Mexico
  5. w!!

w!! GBAtemp Regular

Apr 24, 2009
    United States
  6. james7344
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2013
    United States
    TOUCH DETECTIVE!!!!

You guys fucking rock!!! I loved that game so much! Thanks for that help, and also showing me theirs a second one!

7. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    I was gonna say a Phoenix Wright rip-off. Oh well. Glad you found it; that's awesome. :)