does anybody have a pokemon black save i could use?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by lizard81288, Apr 2, 2011.

1. lizard81288
    OP

lizard81288 GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2009
    United States
    Underworld
    i so was messing around with pokesav, and when i went to save it, it said my SD card was locked, so i saved it as a .sav, and unlocked my SD card, copy/pasted the save, and now it doesn't work & i already deleted the save

can someone upload their pokemon black.sav (Japaneses version) here? thats works with acekard 2i

if i start a new game, i'd have to play it until i unlock the GTS and all of the stuff, i think its the 3rd or 1st gym. please & thank you

2. DarkStriker

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Mar 15, 2009
    Norway
    NIKU!
    Just start new game. It doesnt take that long to beat the first gym and get access to the GTS after saving a Munna.

EDIT: And when ur at it.. Grab the US/EU rom [​IMG]

3. lizard81288
    OP

May 2, 2009
    United States
    Underworld
    i already have the retail of white, but my ar is too old to work on it, so i have been using jpn black+pokesav, then trading them over.

4. brandonspikes

brandonspikes King Erazer

May 30, 2010
    United States
    New York
    Just an fyi, all of the Pokemon .sav files work regardless of region (An ENG SAV is the same as a JAP one)
    Heres my black save, note I changed my trainer ID, and changed the name to your forum name.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPJLQJKK

5. lizard81288
    OP

May 2, 2009
    United States
    Underworld
    cool thanks! now i can trade again