Hacking Does Anybody Have A List of Flashcards that Work with Flashcard Timewarp?

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed flashcard timewarp, but I was just curious if anybody knows what flashcards work?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Support M3i Zero Model:GMP-Z003 & old Models;
• Support 3DS Japanese firmware Ver. 2.0.0-2J;
Support 3DS USA firmware Ver. 2.0.0-2U;
Support 3DS European firmware Ver. 2.0.0-2E;

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
so as i said <- 4.5 and the card will still be blocked by TWL_FIRM, anything for over 4.x should be unblocked, if KARL3DS can downgrade TWL_FIRM then the M3i *should* work again, even on the n3DS

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so as i said <- 4.5 and the card will still be blocked by TWL_FIRM, anything for over 4.x should be unblocked, if KARL3DS can downgrade TWL_FIRM then the M3i *should* work again, even on the n3DS

My M3i Zero works fine on my 4.5 3ds but doesn't work on my N3DS for some reason:unsure:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
My M3i Zero works fine on my 4.5 3ds but doesn't work on my N3DS for some reason:unsure:
hmmmm starnge maybe there was another TWL_FIRM block implemented in 5.x or something.....not sure tbh, only one i knew of was a mass blocking in 4.4 via TWL_FIRM......is the card showing up? as it may just be that the n3DS cart port is looser than the one on the normal 3DS, i had issues getting the blue card to work until i put i piece of card behind the contacts on the card

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm starnge maybe there was another TWL_FIRM block implemented in 5.x or something.....not sure tbh, only one i knew of was a mass blocking in 4.4 via TWL_FIRM......is the card showing up? as it may just be that the n3DS cart port is looser than the one on the normal 3DS, i had issues getting the blue card to work until i put i piece of card behind the contacts on the card
The card shows up but whatever as long as my dstwo works lol

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that it was eventually discovered that flashcardtimewarp actually works because the 3DS (because of the spoofed version) can't read it at all.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I thought that it was eventually discovered that flashcardtimewarp actually works because the 3DS (because of the spoofed version) can't read it at all.
yeah, but any flashcards blocked via TWL_FIRM are still blocked, and you cant just break TWL_FIRM like you can the whitelist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk