Hacking Does any one have a save file or trainer for R.E. revelations. Stuck in first boss

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
search
I cant get passed the first boss ive even tryied. Jumping back and fourth between the window

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you can't get past the first boss it's pointless playing on as the game only gets harder anyway to get past the first boss do this

You know the room where you meet him? See the windows opposite the door he comes out of? Jump out the window, you're fairly safe here except from the sniping enemies. You'll see the boss turn around and head for the doorway out of the room, take this opportunity to shoot at his head (human head).

He'll then come around to the ledge you're standing on outside the window, so just jump inside the window as he walks back towards the room you're in again and take shots at his head.

Just repeat this process, jumping through the window whenever he gets close to you. You can ignore the sniping enemies if you want, if you stay far away from them then they won't aggro so leave you alone. Or sometimes Parker will keep them busy, focus on the boss, and make use of the sniper rifle you just picked up, it's the strongest weapon you have at this point.

When he's dazed walk up to him and charge a melee attack, melee attacks and rifle shots do alot of damage so will finish him fast.

Don't worry about ammo, you'll pick up plenty from the arena once you kill him.

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you basicly copyied and pasted that. But yes ive tryied that thats what i meant by window . the only time i can get a mele attack to power up is. When hes bent over which. I cant get him to do very often. Also i just relized not to long ago that i should be scanning. Alot of places . or maybe i have my weapons upgrades wrong?

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be missin : some ammo upgrades as well. Well if some one jas a save or something right after this guy or something. If not ill restart. On a night like tonight. Whenbim not in a hurry tobsee if i like the game or not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My save is mostly 100%, it's in the save compilation thread.
Thanks but id like one around where im stuck so i can continue on my own

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol