Hacking does acekard has power off

dsoutware

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
been using dstt cart and it is recommendated to power off via the menu instead of the ds switch when done playing. Just wondering if acekard has it in the menu since i can't find any of that in the menu and maybe it is somewhere i can't find. thanks. if it does/doesn't, is it safe to switch off power via the switch. will it damage the cart in the long run. thanks.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eh?

There's a handy switch on your DS that magically turns it on and off.

USE IT

Just so long as you don't do it during saving/loading it is extremely unlikely that anything will go wrong.

Going into a homebrew program to turn off your DS will get very irritating very quickly.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
akaio has a power off button in the help menu, possibly the official firmware does as well (haven't used it in a while) - it doesnt appear unless you have a poweroff.bmp in the ___akwhatever folder though, which isnt included by default

not that theres any reason not to use the normal power button really. as long as it isnt writing to the sd card at the time. maybe dstt writes to it at unexpected times, and thats why they recommend to power off via the menu.. i dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs