Hacking Doe the Wii VC games not work unless you have hacked your vWii?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait are you trying to play them off your Wii U Pad or TV? You have to play Wii games on TV. Or at least your TV will tell you where to point the Wiimote to choose that option and the Wii U Pad won't.

Also do you have the sensor bar hooked up to the back of your Wii U ?

Last edited by ,

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
I installed the eshop versions of Galaxy 1 and 2 to an external usb drive using WUP Installer GX. I am "playing them" on my TV (quotes because no werky lol). They boot to the in game menu and then i cant do anything as the Wii remote does nothing. When i just boot the to vWii the remote works fine to navigate the menu.

vbarros22

Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed the eshop versions of Galaxy 1 and 2 to an external usb drive using WUP Installer GX. I am "playing them" on my TV (quotes because no werky lol). They boot to the in game menu and then i cant do anything as the Wii remote does nothing. When i just boot the to vWii the remote works fine to navigate the menu.
Sorry but I cant help you in that. The only eshop Wii game I have is Xenoblade because it have compatibility with Gamepad and works great.
I have some games that I use in vWii at CD or USB Loader GX and they work fine, even I using the gamepad as sensor bar

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to make sure because I have around 100 Wii games installed the same way and this never happened to me once so something is up, you're choosing the Wii game with the WiiU Pad the Wii U Pad should say Point the Wii Remote at the TV to use the Wii Menu. You're choosing either TV Only or TV & Gamepad (not important which) because the Wiimote has to work for you to even get to the point of the game booting, then it stops working?

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
yes :/

I just tried again and if i move the Wii remote around a LOT in the galaxy 1 start screen it will move on screen ever so slightly once in a long while. *shrugs*

I didnt know there where 100 wii games in the Wii U shop?

EDIT: This is what i installed if that helps.. 00050000101bfe00 _ USA _ Super mario galaxy

Last edited by fuctfuct,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes :/

I just tried again and if i move the Wii remote around a LOT in the galaxy 1 start screen it will move on screen ever so slightly once in a long while. *shrugs*

I didnt know there where 100 wii games in the Wii U shop?

EDIT: This is what i installed if that helps.. 00050000101bfe00 _ USA _ Super mario galaxy

There's not 100 eshop Wii games, but there's well over 100 Wii games. Any Wii game (not wii u eshop game but actual Wii game) can be installed through WupInstaller GX which I what i recommend you try. You need Wii Isos of Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 (you're on your own there, google) and then convert them with this https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577

Not sure why you're having this issue with the eshop games but it should work with regular Wii games. They do for me.

Last edited by ,

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
Cool i'll check it out. I tried one more time and i got to the observatory! So i guess it works. Mario was running on his own when i finally got past the boot screen. Until i disconnected the nun-chuck and reconnected it. I think this remote is just sketchy. Haven't used it in years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over