Hacking Dodgeball Brawlers won't leave me alone!

Wideload

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, very new here but I like what I see!
I have an original DS with a DSTT with a 2gb card and i'm using a Mac. Two short questions;

After deleting Dodgeball Brawlers from my card; when I startup my DS, the game is still listed on the DSTT Menu and it won't go away. Any idea how to truly get rid, can I delete it directly through the DSTT Menu?

Why are all my cheats listed in Japanese and how would I go about changing that? I also own an R4 and the cheats on that are in English. I have just copied the same roms over from my R4 to my DSTT

Thanks very much in advance
yaynds.gif

thebert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wideload said:
I have an original DS with a DSTT with a 2gb card and i'm using a Mac. Two short questions;

After deleting Dodgeball Brawlers from my card; when I startup my DS, the game is still listed on the DSTT Menu and it won't go away. Any idea how to truly get rid, can I delete it directly through the DSTT Menu?

Did you empty your trash can? Make sure your card is connected to your computer, and then empty your trash. I have a Mac too, and when I delete it, but forget to empty the trash, it always stays on my card menu. (along with still taking up space, because it wasn't actually removed from the card, just the mac display...) Or if that doesn't work, connect it to a friends PC and see what's on the card. Sometimes I get ghost .sav files on my mac that I can only edit or delete on a PC. Very strange...
blink.gif

Saladman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find 'dodgy' usb ports can cause this. There's a few motherboards out there where the power in the usb isn't regulated well, and this causes lots of problems, including the 'unknown device' instalations. A dedicated usb2.0 pci card sorts the problems out.

Wideload

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This might sound daft but if I have a game whose file name is, for example "2076 - BumbleJumble*(Phoenix)*" or similar, am I able to rename that to "Bumble Jumble" to make my menu look a lot tidier and allow me to (manually) alphabetise my games?

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wideload said:
This might sound daft but if I have a game whose file name is, for example "2076 - BumbleJumble*(Phoenix)*" or similar, am I able to rename that to "Bumble Jumble" to make my menu look a lot tidier and allow me to (manually) alphabetise my games?

You can rename it when the card is hooked up to your computer, but as far as I know not from within the DSTT menu itself. You can name the games pretty much whatever you want, just remember that you also need to rename the .sav file too if you've already played the game under the old name and you don't want to start from scratch. Also, the .ARP file if you have been using cheat codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling