Hacking Documentations for dev a CFW?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
so... i must learn by sources of many CFW?! (RXtools, NTR, etc...)
Yes. There is no easy tutorial on "How to build a CFW", mainly because that's such a wide and varied goal depending on what exactly you want to achieve.
Read the sources of current CFWs, read 3dbrew, ask questions on forums and irc channels when you don't understand something.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
depends on which 3ds and which entry points you want to use. If you ant to use mset on an old 3ds you can use an roploader (enough open source available). If you want to use mset on a N3DS you should make your rop code (learn a little bit about arm, etc).

if you are just fine with using Cubic ninja as an entrypoint you can go straight to coding and using brahma (or something like that) to get the right accesses.

MrMandraque

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'd like make a test to merged features of RXtools and NTR per ex... a sort of RXtools with plugins.
Because i found a video on YT, a man have make a private CFW (9.9 apparently) with cheat online (it's not my ending, my goal, purpose)
So i think, it's possible to make a Unified Custom Firmware this many, many features but it's a big job.
[...] read 3dbrew, ask questions on forums and irc channels when you don't understand something.
i did it :)

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'd like make a test to merged features of RXtools and NTR per ex... a sort of RXtools with plugins.
Because i found a video on YT, a man have make a private CFW (9.9 apparently) with cheat online (it's not my ending, my goal, purpose)
So i think, it's possible to make a Unified Custom Firmware this many, many features but it's a big job.

i did it :)
c'est quoi la vidéo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1