Gaming Document Viewer for 3DS

thund3rstruck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just bought a 3DS for use on a long family trip next week. I would like to purchase Zelda: Ocarina of Time but I just know that I'm not going to get very far in that game without a strategy guide. I will not have access to the internet during this period so I was hoping I could load a plain-text or PDF walk-through onto my SD-Card and be able to quickly switch between the game and the guide as I'm playing.

I'm just now getting acquainted to the 3DS UI and it isn't readily apparent to me if there is already a built in document reader to do this or if there is an 'app-store' in which I could locate a native 3DS program capable of doing what I need.

Thanks!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Worst comes to worst, let this be a learning experience for you. LoZ: OoT is one of the easiest Zelda games in terms of both combat and navigation. The only somewhat difficult part used to be the first run through the Water Temple, but they fixed the minor issues that had in the 3DS version of the game. Perhaps you've just become too dependent on guides for just about any game that makes you think some, but OoT is really a game you should be able to make it through with little trouble. Plus, as was mentioned, there are hint stones in the 3DS version to help push you along.

Just sit back, relax, and give the game your best shot.

thund3rstruck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worst comes to worst, let this be a learning experience for you. LoZ: OoT is one of the easiest Zelda games in terms of both combat and navigation. The only somewhat difficult part used to be the first run through the Water Temple, but they fixed the minor issues that had in the 3DS version of the game. Perhaps you've just become too dependent on guides for just about any game that makes you think some, but OoT is really a game you should be able to make it through with little trouble. Plus, as was mentioned, there are hint stones in the 3DS version to help push you along.

Just sit back, relax, and give the game your best shot.

I played OoT when in came out in 1998 and in a matter of hours I was wondering around with literally no idea what to do. For the last 15 years I've been preached to about this game and I've always wanted to go back to it; but I'm not willing to do it without a guide. My time is precious and I can't waste it trying to figure out what to do in order to progress a story.

Thanks for the responses. I'll purchase a different game to take with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr