Doctor Strange 2 - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Have you noticed that in every movie involving Strange, the crisis he has to solve is his fault in the first place.

The Multiverse: "Strange, no!"
Dr Strange: "Strange yes!"

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you watch "WandaVision" and episode 4 of "What If...?" first to fully appreciate it.

Actually, I recommend the whole series of What If...? as it's pretty great.
Honestly the biggest joke about What If is that Tony Stark is basically Kenny from South Park and dies in every episode he is in. I mean I get it, they could not get RDJ involved so they shortened his exposure in this series so people would not catch the difference in the voice acting too much, but still its both funny and fucked up how much he is destined to die in every universe.

Reactions: subcon959

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you noticed that in every movie involving Strange, the crisis he has to solve is his fault in the first place.

The Multiverse: "Strange, no!"
Dr Strange: "Strange yes!"
Yeah for someone thats wise he sure has screwed up alot things lately. But with good intentions selfless.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly the biggest joke about What If is that Tony Stark is basically Kenny from South Park and dies in every episode he is in. I mean I get it, they could not get RDJ involved so they shortened his exposure in this series so people would not catch the difference in the voice acting too much, but still its both funny and fucked up how much he is destined to die in every universe.
I'm hoping Superior Iron Man will appear played by Brad Pitt in which he will probably die too. 🤣😂

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg that is defo Patrick Stewart saying we should tell him the truth!
Its no real surprise if you knew the leaks that have been floating around for some time now. This trailer more or less confirms those leaks being accurate, maybe even entirely truthful.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some says the Xmen and Fantastic 4 will make a cameo.
I am not so sure about the former but the latter might be true in a form of a cameo of
Reed Richards being in the movie. That said I do not know if this is Mr. Fantastic Richards or just another version of him from another universe.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am not so sure about the former but the latter might be true in a form of a cameo of
Reed Richards being in the movie. That said I do not know if this is Mr. Fantastic Richards or just another version of him from another universe.
EDIT: Also, supposedly Nicolas Cage is returning as Ghost Rider in the movie.

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Wow... other Marvel characters which was non MCU will included in this movie! Oh yeah! Also, aired on Eid Mubarak (Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri) :toot:

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody bothered with this? I am getting some quite differing takes from internet reviewers (most of which generally align well with things I have seen to compare) though none rising beyond s'alright (high praise for non Spiderman whatever phase this is marvel films) and yeah you probably ought to have seen a bunch of other things (which is to say if you have only seen the first you are going to be very lost) with everybody saying the writing and characterisation was meh which is not great if you are going for multiverse* (effects good and maybe Mr Rami managing to slip some stuff past the censors).

As nothing Disney+ has done has entertained me I am going to be skipping this, which is a pity as I did not mind the first. Maybe there will be a fan cut one day.

*multiverse also usually means stakes basically minimal, a problem that has befallen comics decades ago but they usually manage to do things there and if you are expecting Rick and Morty level cleverness then hahahaha.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody bothered with this? I am getting some quite differing takes from internet reviewers (most of which generally align well with things I have seen to compare) though none rising beyond s'alright (high praise for non Spiderman whatever phase this is marvel films) and yeah you probably ought to have seen a bunch of other things (which is to say if you have only seen the first you are going to be very lost) with everybody saying the writing and characterisation was meh which is not great if you are going for multiverse* (effects good and maybe Mr Rami managing to slip some stuff past the censors).

As nothing Disney+ has done has entertained me I am going to be skipping this, which is a pity as I did not mind the first. Maybe there will be a fan cut one day.

*multiverse also usually means stakes basically minimal, a problem that has befallen comics decades ago but they usually manage to do things there and if you are expecting Rick and Morty level cleverness then hahahaha.
People were going into this expecting something either similar to a regular marvel movie or Rami's Spiderman flicks. Instead they got Evil Dead Rami doing this movie.

You have to go into this movie with the mindset of seeing an Evil Dead flick, Horror, but also funny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: well actually a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in...