Do your Friends and Family know you have a GBATEMP Account?

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gf knows I'm on a video game hacking forum. She never asked the name of it though lol. Im not ashamed of what I post though

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My family doesn't exactly know what I do online. Neither do my relatives. My friends do know what I do online and some know that I have an account there. But being a high school teacher and having all sort of students, the nerdy ones, the weebs and such will probably know that I have an account outside Instagram/Facebook and such. I'm not ashamed, mainly because I act basically the same in all my environments.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do they know my console hacking activity you mean?, yes do they know it' against the law to circumvent security measures according to the DMCA, Maybe? but i live on my own and when I'm at my parents house I mind not to pirate on their net

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm ashamed of nothing I've ever done in my life, including stripping on tables in the pub - only because it was safer than getting my clothes ripped off by my female colleagues.... more than once :lol: (one or two things I'm really not proud of though).
As for GBAtemp? My wife knows I have an account here, and if I post anything particularly risqué, I tell her. Just as I do when I make, lets say unpopular, or completely fucking off the wall on Twitter :D

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0