• Total voters

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yep i have glasses, i like lenses too but my eyes get iritated so thats a no go.

this is the model i have now
tongue.gif

img_3350.jpg

Edit: the glass goes dark when the sun shines on them, they turn dark grayish so then they look like sunglasses, and my eyes are protected
smile.gif
nifty!

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
[rant]I found out how useful eyes were when I applied for Army. I first applied for Pilot, which was one of the coolest jobs having a chance to pilot some of the coolest air crafts like the Seaking, Seahawk, Griffin, Globemaster, or even the F18 if I'm lucky. Then they sent me a letter telling me not only am I near sightested, I'm also colour blind, and my ears registers minimal frequencies. The only two jobs that would accept me were Combat Engineer and Front line Infantry. However, theses jobs are much more tougher and cooler. It didn't make me anymore popular with the ladies though. Even though I got muscles now, I'm still a nerd.[/rant]

So yeah I wear glasses...
blink.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I use it, but I have only one eye with problems, the other is perfect.. so I can see well without glasses, but sometimes it gives me headache..
It used to be the same way for me, one eye with a contact, the other perfectly fine, until that other eye got shortsighted too. Now I wear contacts on both eyes, but the difference is still too big for me to wear glasses. I wish I could have both. Sometimes glasses are much more practical than contacts, sometimes it's the other way around.

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I used to wear glasses all the time when I was younger. Amazingly, my eyes got better because I wore them so much. Now I only need them when I am sick (sore eyes are sore) or to legally drive.

Or if I am feeling classy and want to wear glasses with a nice outfit.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[rant]I found out how useful eyes were when I applied for Army. I first applied for Pilot, which was one of the coolest jobs having a chance to pilot some of the coolest air crafts like the Seaking, Seahawk, Griffin, Globemaster, or even the F18 if I'm lucky. Then they sent me a letter telling me not only am I near sightested, I'm also colour blind, and my ears registers minimal frequencies. The only two jobs that would accept me were Combat Engineer and Front line Infantry. However, theses jobs are much more tougher and cooler. It didn't make me anymore popular with the ladies though. Even though I got muscles now, I'm still a nerd.[/rant]

So yeah I wear glasses...
blink.gif
SEAKING FUCK YEAH

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My face in the mirror
Isn't wrinkled or drawn.
My house isn't dirty.
he cobwebs are gone.
My garden looks lovely,
And so does my lawn.
I think I might never
Put my glasses back on.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wear glasses because corrosive volatile chemicals in the lab can condense underneath contacts and make the world away.

Ultima~X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wear glasses. I had contacts for a few weeks and hated them to no end. So I went back to the glasses. Why do I need glasses, well to much time in front of the computer and video games have more than likely fried my eyes. >.>

SilentJi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theundersquare.com
XP
Country
Glasses when reading.
Glasses when at home.
Glasses when going out.
Glasses when playing sports.
Heck, glasses all of the time.

...I'm lazy as hell and don't feel like going through the hassle of contacts (and yes, I've tried/hated it already). XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."