Do you watch old TV shows more than new ones?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only new stuff I really watch Is Doctor Who and a few quiz shows like The Chase and The Wall and my favourite The Wheel (why do most British quiz shows have The in the title?? who knows Lol)

For old stuff I mostly watch repeats of Father Ted and Married with Children and Underbelly which finally has a new season after a good few years wait. Also enjoy watching old episodes of The Price is Right although I'm hopeless at guessing the prices of stuff from the 80s :rofl2:

HippyJ3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To me, mostly old ones, as a kid I never appreciated watching live action TV series, but as I got older my preferences have shifted.

currently watching the Macgyver starred by Richard Dean Anderson since the series got remastered and it was a thousand miles better than the reboot, I still remember those american TV series back then like Doogie Houser MD, Sliders, Quantum Leap, My Secret Identity, Benjie Zax Alien Prince and Baywatch being aired at our local TV channels but only saw a few episodes of each of those series, also watched all the episodes of Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills and as a kid I was impressed on the special effects every time they combine to Knightron but now I wished I could take back the time I spent watching that abomination.

Edit: Almost forgot about that Video Power game show hosted by Johnny Arcade when NES was still a big thing back then, sometimes I imagine myself being one of the contestants there and get to the final round grabbing all the video games I can stick to my body protector inside the maze-like pathway while heading to the exit on a limited time, man, those were great times

Last edited by HippyJ3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte