Do you want more than 300 titles on WiiU and 3DS?

Do you want more than 300 titles on WiiU and 3DS?

• Total voters

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do this: "Just" build a bridge strong enough to hold 300 cars. Can't be that hard, right?

No matter the analogy, my point was that you're asking people to fix things they have no clue about and who would probably need years of studying before being able to "just fix it".
Why is it not ok for you when these people ask for help? Why must they do this for themselfes? Why are you allowed to make homebrew requests but these users are not?
if it really matters THAT much to you, you need to find the passion to go and get a degree or something and then come back with all your newly found wisdom and solve it. I make homebrew requests because i really dont give a shit if it happens or not, I just want to get the idea out there. Oh and for the record, I am currently taking a coding class, and one of the main reasons I'm taking that class is because there are some problems i do care about being solved. Be the change you want to see in the world.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said before if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't. Won't effect anyone's life in any way at all.
Well that's not true. It may not be a significant effect on our lives, but should the ability to change or remove the limit ever does become a possibility, that will still affect the lives of people that have been wanting this all the same, no matter how small that change to such people's lives may be. Heck, we'd stop seeing redundant threads like this every 3 months or so from popping up, that'd be a nice small life change.

Having said that, at this point I think it's a safe bet that it's not about to happen anytime soon, if ever.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

Average_3DS_User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have recently installed 3Ds bank and i am very confused on how to move different titles to the different homemenus on the sd card. As the titles on the sd card are encrypted, i do not have any idea how to move titles to the different slots or home menus. Ive done my research but cant find anything, so could you help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol